Extra Long Solid Black Sheen - Black - CV11HJ87Q4L
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- 100% Silk
- Dry Clean Only
- TIES FOR TALL MEN AND LARGE NECKS – Most standard length neckties are too short for men who have taller or larger frames, or who have larger necks. For these men, finding the right tie can be a hassle, and most ties won’t look right or feel right. The Long Tie Store makes extra long ties so they can feel comfortable and confident in a tie that fits well.
- STANDARD DRESS TIE WIDTH – These ties are extra long with a normal width, making them look like any other standard necktie. They are 3.75 inches wide, making them wider than skinny ties, but not too wide. These traditional-width ties are perfect for formal dress-up events like weddings, parties, and job interviews. Whatever the occasion, you’ll look great in one of these ties.
- BIG SELECTION OF SOLID COLORS – These extra long, fine silk ties are available in 17 classic solid colors. Choose between black, brown, burgundy, red, purple, pink, white, yellow, light blue, dark green, royal blue, fuchsia, silver, lavender, teal, navy, and bright green. This wide variety of colors makes it easy for you to find the right tie for any occasion.
- 100% SILK TIES – When it comes to fine neckties, silk is synonymous with quality. That’s why our extra long neckties are made with 100% pure, high-quality silk. Silk has a smooth texture that makes the ties comfortable to wear, and silk ties have an eye-catching shimmer that looks fantastic in formal settings. Our ties also have an interlining material that gives them a medium-weight feel.
- TWO TIE LENGTHS TO CHOOSE FROM – Our extra long men’s neckties are available in two lengths: 63 inches and 70 inches. Traditional length ties are generally 58 inches long. Our 63 inch tie is best for men who are 6’0’’ to 6’5’’ tall. Our 70 inch tie is best for men who are 6’6’’ or taller. Men with large necks (size 18+) should also wear extra long ties.