BellaMira Infinity Cufflinks Natural Abalone - Celtic Cufflinks - C31876998I4
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- A perfect Christmas gift for that special man in your life - Bookmarks that double up as Letter Opener that will look great on any desk. Get the matching Celtic Infinity Silver Cufflinks for that special touch.
- The Meaning of Celtic Knots.They also represent infinity and eternity because Celtic knots do not contain beginnings or ends. Two of the most commonly recognized knots are the Celtic Cross and the Trinity Knot. The Celtic Cross is a religious symbol that signifies different things, depending on the religion.
- The Tree of Life can be thought of as your own Cosmic Family tree, telling ancient stories of your shared roots which link you to the past & your desires to reach for the Light. Lotus Flower, or lily symbolically represents being fully grounded in earth, yet aspiring towards the divine. The Rose is considered a symbol of balance and the beauty of this flower expresses promise, hope, and new beginnings.
- Hypoallergenic cadmium & nickel free silver plated Abalone Shell jewellery responsibly sourced from New Zealand.
- BellaMira Lifestyle Jewellery is available in Sterling Silver, 18K Gold Plated, Abalone Paua Shell, Silver Plated and Fashion Jewellery statement pieces. From timeless daywear to bold, glamorous, and fashionable jewellery, BellaMira launches new collections on a quarterly basis, offering something unique for every need and taste.